Speak to a Recovery Expert today
What Is Tend Vibration Therapy?
What is Tend?
The Tend is a small, portable vibration massage device that provides ultra-targeted relief in joints and tendons. The pin point tip allows you to conduct focal vibration therapy in hard to reach, painful areas. Designed by experts to aid painless movement in sport and everyday life.
Tend features include 6 different vibration patterns and 4 speed levels to choose from. It is rechargeable and can run for a minimum of 60 minutes when used at full speed. In addition, it is made of durable materials and is waterproof for use in hot or cold baths.
What does Tend help with?
Tend can help relieve daily and sport related pain that can limit your movement.
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger Point release
When do I use it?
For best results Tend should be used on a daily basis. For sports injuries, you can use Tend during your warm-up to wake up specific tendons, and during sessions if you feel you have a trigger point that needs releasing. Tend is also great for sports recovery to soothe any sore areas you feel require some extra attention.
For everyday use, Tend is great for use at the beginning of the day. Start your day with a Tend session and then use it throughout the day when you feel you need to ease the pain. When you feel like medicinal treatment isn’t quite working for your arthritis or carpal tunnel, using Tend can be a great addition to your daily routine.
How do I use it?
The Tend device is pretty simple to use and comes with easy to follow instructions. With one button for all settings you can’t go wrong!
- To turn on the device hold down the power button for no longer than 3s.
- Then click the power button to start the vibration therapy.
- Firstly, each click will take you through the 4 speed settings.
- Then as you continue to click you will go through the 6 vibration patterns.
- When you find the speed or vibration setting that is right for you, place it on the area you are feeling pain.
- Apply as much or little pressure as you like, we would recommend starting low and building up.
- To power off the tend you hold down the power button for 3s.
- To travel lock the device you then hold down the power button for 6s. This will prevent the Tend from turning on when moving around in your bag.
The Tend comes with a pouch to carry the device in and a charging cable compatible with a USB port for recharge on the go.