Speak to a Recovery Expert today
Ice and Compression
No other compression and cold therapy system tops the convenience, value and flexibility of PowerPlay.
The PowerPlay Control Unit
Cold therapy has been shown to be effective in decreasing pain, muscle spasms, and swelling in injured or overworked joints and muscles. PowerPlay takes these beneﬁts further by adding active compression therapy to:
- Mimic the body’s natural muscle contractions,
- Pump edema out of the injured area
- Stimulate tissue healing
- Increase blood ﬂow and delivery of oxygen to the site
- Optimize lymphatic drainage
- Weighs approximately one pound for the ultimate in portability and convenience
- Provides 4-8 hours of continuous battery use
- Features three ports for both cold and compression therapy—treat one to three athletes at a time
- Operates with simple one-touch technology
- Allows for five pressure settings from (30mmHg to 70 mmHg)
- Intermittent, sequential compression pushes distal to proximal to move edema and swelling out of joints and muscles
- Each site wrap includes one gel pack and optional insert for adding ice
- Priced below other cold compression machines - allows you to purchase multiple wraps at the price of one competitive product
The PowerPlay Wraps
Who are PowerPlay?
PowerPlay®, based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, began in the medical field developing products for orthopedic surgery patients. The PowerPlay cold compression therapy device, launched in 2012, was adapted and manufactured to specifically meet the needs of athletes, athletic trainers, physical therapists and those with chronic joint pain and swelling. PowerPlay's goal was to provide a compression therapy unit that also delivers cold therapy and is truly portable. They needed it to be just as effective as any other cold compression therapy unit at a much lower cost than competitive systems.